TnT offers a range of methodologies to suit our clients’ research objectives and budgets.
If your company is considering taking a new direction, then qualitative studies can help you with new product development, market segmentation, perception studies, and often will utilise methodologies such as:
- Telephone In-depth interviews (TDIs)
- Face-to-face in-depth interviews (IDIs)
- Dyads and triads
- Focus groups and mini focus groups (face to face or online)
- Bulletin boards
If you are looking to retrieve information relative to: market share expansion, pricing, customer retention and satisfaction, then why not speak to one of our consultants today.
Quantitative study designs can include:
- CATI (Computer-assisted telephones interviewing) interviews
- CAWI (Computer Aided Web Interviewing) interviews (also known as online studies)
- Investigating statistical data using computational techniques
Your requirements, of course, might necessitate that you embark on an integrated study design combining both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
Phone or email us today for an informal discussion so that our consultants can help you clearly define the best methodology for your business.